Let Us Help You Get to San Antonio
This year we want to help you map out a plan to get to San Antonio. For those of you that need help getting support from your supervisor, click here to view a sample letter that can be used as a guide.
Here's the value of attending the annual conference:
- Multiple ways to earn CE credits:
- The chance to earn up to 20.5 hours of CE credits.*
- Specific sessions are being submitted to AANP for approval. Several of these sessions will also include pharmacology credit.*
- Register for speciatly pre-conference workshops
- The opportunity to gain additional credits in our Poster Hall.
- Select breakfast and lunch symposia.
(details will be available in April)
- Various networking opportunities:
- Complimentary food and beverage functions:
- Grand Opening Reception with Exhibitors
- Two lunches in the Exhibit Hall
- Multiple coffee breaks
- Register by April to get up to $50 off your registration fee!
* Exact credit amounts are subject to change as all sessions will be submitted and credit numbers will be confirmed based on approval.
Business casual attire is required for all Conference events.
Average June Weather in San Antonio, Texas:
Sweaters and jackets may be necessary while attending the Conference as the Convention Center and Hotels are air conditioned.
English is the official language for the Conference.
Conference presentations are the property of the presenter, exhibitor and/or the WOCN Society. Equipment to record or photograph presentations or materials, including but not limited to mobile phones, digital/film cameras, and/or video cameras, is strictly prohibited.
Only WOCN Society's official photographer may record as directed. Attendees who violate this policy after being notified to cease such activity will be escorted from the Conference premises and may lose eligibility to attend future Society events.
Smoking is prohibited inside the Henry B. González Convention Center and all hotels. All buildings are 100% non-smoking. Most restaurants and bars are smoke free as well.