Fitting Your Care To Your Patient
Cutimed Siltec Foam Dressing: The Body-Friendly, Adaptable Dressing
Wound dressings have to fit the uique, usually irregular shapes of wounds, conform to body contours, and accommodate a certain amount of body movement.
- Comfortable and Conformable
- The soft and pliable conformability ensures the dressing can adapt to the variety of body contours.
- Variety of shapes that fit neatly in any desired position. When you need customization Cutimed Siltec can be cut to any shape without losing fuction.
Cutimed Siltec - Take The Pressure Off - A Cushion Where It Is Needed
- Reducing Pressure Injury Risk
- Cutimed Siltec helps to distribute pressure and prevents pressure peaks
Low Surface Friction produces a smooth surface and the rounded edges of the PU film help reduce friction between Cutimed Siltec and the patients clothing or bedding.
Cutimed Siltec Products Ensure:
- Safe and effective fluid handling
- Absorption of viscous exudate
- Protection of wound edge and from maceration
Cutimed Siltec Products Provide:
- Secure Fixation
- Atraumatic Removal
Cutimed Siltec silicone wound contact layer is gentle yet provides secure adherence
- Managing Fluctuating Exudate Levels
- Taking The Pressure Off
- Helping To Manage Your Patients Recovery
- Designed To Work For You
Cutimed Siltec Foam Dressing. The Dressing That Meets The Moisture Balance Challenge.