This year, we are focused on the foundations of the WOC practice and our relationships, the “roots” of things. We invite you to explore the exhibit hall and visit our 20 Roots of Success participants on Sunday, May 21 and Monday, May 22. Stop by these booths to gain important information and scan their QR code for a chance to win an Apple Watch!
How to participate:
- Download the MyWOCN App for iPhone/iPad or Android devices.
- Login with your Badge Number, which can be found right on your badge.
- During Exhibit Hall hours on Sunday, May 21, and Monday, May 22, from 12:00-3:00 PM, visit each of the featured companies and scan the QR code located in each of the booths.
- To scan a QR Code, simply open the MyWOCN App, select the QR Reader and point the camera at the code. The app will automatically recognize any code your camera is pointing at.
- Keep an eye on the MyWOCN App Leaderboard to see where you rank among your competitors! At the end of the game, if multiple people have the same number of top points those people will be entered in to a drawing to win an Apple Watch!
You do not need to visit the companies in any particular order. Feel free to map out your travel routes and stop at each company when it’s convenient for you! Companies highlighted in green are worth double points!
| Amniox Medical, Inc.
| ARANZ Medical Ltd.
| BSN Medical
| Cardinal Health
| ConvaTec, Inc.
| Crawford Healthcare
| DUKAL Corporation
| Edgepark Medical Supplies
| Eloquest Healthcare
| Hollister Incorporated
| Lohmann & Rauscher, Inc.
| Medela LLC
| Milliken Healthcare Products, LLC
| Molnlycke Health Care
| Wolters Kluwer / JWOCN
| WOCN Society
- Scan the QR Code inside the WOCN Business Meeting
- Scan the QR Code inside the Innovation Theater
- Scan the QR Code inside the Poster Hall