Salt Lake City International Airport
776 North Terminal Drive
Salt Lake City, Utah 84122
The Salt Lake City International Airport is approximately 10 minutes away from downtown Salt Lake.
Calvin L. Rampton Salt Palace Convention Center
100 S W Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Shuttle services to the downtown area are approximately $10 one-way. Look for Shuttle Service kiosks in the Baggage Claim areas at the Salt Lake Airport or book your trip in advance here.
Provides service from the Airport to downtown Salt Lake. Riders can board at the station and Welcome Center just outside terminal one. Fare is $2.50 and trains will run every 15 minutes. Weekday service begins at 5:30 am and runs until 11:30 pm. Find out more about Salt Lake's public transportation, including schedules and maps, at www.rideuta.com.
Getting Around Town
Click here for information on getting around Salt Lake!
Parking at the Convention Center
The Salt Palace Convention Center offers two convenient underground garages that are open 7 days a week:
- South Lot – Enter off of 200 South between West Temple and 200 West (600 stalls)
- West Lot – Enter off of 300 West between 100 South and South Temple (400 stalls)
- Handicap parking available in both lots
- Sorry, no in/out privileges or overnight parking; height/length restrictions
- Bicycles racks are located in the garages and in various places outside the facility
- Continuous security surveillance
In addition to parking on-site at the Salt Palace, downtown Salt Lake City has over 30,000 parking spaces available. Visit www.parkingslc.com.
A travel insurance policy to cover theft, loss and medical problems is recommended. WOCN Society will not be liable for illness, accidents or thefts suffered by participants or accompanying persons during the Conference or their stay in Salt Lake City before or after the Conference.